Here are two sections:
Information art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 - integration of notices published on the site www.arredoufficiodesign.it
The owner of the information collected through this site is Fifty srl, Via Torino 107, 30172 Mestre Venice (Italy): it independently establishes the purposes and methods of data processing and the safety procedures to be applied to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data.
Optional or compulsory communication of data
The provision in Fifty srl of your personal data when requested in several occasions of collection may be necessary to achieve the purposes set down information, or optional.
The mandatory or optional nature of the data provision is specified each time - with reference to the specific data requested - at the single collection of data, putting an asterisk (*) the information that is required.
Any refusal to communicate certain information marked as mandatory makes it impossible to achieve the main purpose of the specific collection and it may for example result in the inability to Fifty srl to perform the contract of purchase of products or to provide on ArredoUfficioDesign.it Other facilities available. The provision in Fifty srl additional data, other than those marked as essential is optional and will not have any consequences in order to achieve the main purpose of the collection.
At present, the supervisors charged with processing your data are as follows:
Fifty srl, Via Torino 107, 30172 Mestre Venice (Italy) PIVA 03887230278
Eden Exit srl Via Casali Bosco, 30 33080 Prata di Pordenone (PN), Tax Code and VAT 01612420933
Please read this section periodically to check variations of supervisors listed above.
He has the right to obtain from Fifty srl confirmation of the processing or not personal data concerning him or her, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
Also, it has the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification, integration of personal data;
b) the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of personal data processed in violation of the law, including data that need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) confirmation that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except if this requirement impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
She, however, the right to object in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons, the processing of your personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
b) to the processing of personal data relating to the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct marketing or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
You may at any time exercise his rights sending a written request to Fifty srl - the postal address of the registered office or to the account email@example.com to which we will reply promptly.
To ensure that personal data is always exact, up to date, relevant and complete, please report - at firstname.lastname@example.org - any modification.
- Art. 130, paragraph 4, d. Decree 196/2003
That the law regulating the protection of personal data permits Fifty srl - no need to acquire his consent - to use your data for direct selling activities involving products similar to those that have already purchased, provided that she does not waste this use of the e-mail address released.
- Authority Provision of 19 June 2008 on simplification of requirements for processing operations for administrative or accounting purposes
We note further that the Privacy Authority's provision permits Fifty srl can use your mailing address to send you, along with administrative and accounting documents - adverts about products similar to those that have already purchased, as long as you refuse to allow such use of 'postal address released.
1. process data exclusively for the purposes and in the manner illustrated in the notice presented at the time of their collection;
2. use data for purposes other than those for which the data were specifically released only where the consent of the user;
3. make data available to third party companies only for purposes of the provision of the requested service and as part of an appointment as controller; not disclose such data, assign or transfer them to third parties for purposes exclusive to the past without the users have received prior warning and have granted their consent;
4. respond to requests for cancellation, variation and integration of personal data, opposition to data processing for the purpose of sending commercial information and advertising;
5. ensure proper and lawful management of data, protecting user privacy and implementing appropriate measures for security and protection of the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data provided.
How and why we process your personal data
The processing operations on personal data are carried out mainly through electronic and computer systems to Fifty srl and other subjects, selected with care for their reliability and competence, carry out operations that are essential to achieve the purposes strictly related to the website, its services and sale of products via the website (The specific purposes for which the data is processed are summarized, from time to time, in the information pursuant to Art. 13, d. 196/2003, which is presented to the user when release personal data).
In general, the data is processed to provide the following services available at our website:
1. site registration, to enjoy the services;
2. subscription to additional specific services, such as newsletters and other similar information on our activities, including market research related to activities and / or products arredoufficiodesign.it
3. fulfillment of orders and related activities;
4. management of your requests: be they technical, commercial, on the progress of orders and requests for information in a broad sense;
5. making contact with the managers of our services
6. evaluation request for inclusion in our personnel by submitting your CV to email@example.com
Subjects who may process personal data
Fifty srl has decided to rely on third parties for the processing of your personal data, for certain activities. The companies that conduct such operations have been carefully selected and are experienced, capable and trustworthy, and offer sufficient guarantees of compliance with the applicable rules on treatment, including aspects of data security. These companies have therefore been appointed "controllers" and carry out their activities according to the instructions Fifty srl and under its control. Periodically we check that they have fulfilled their tasks and continue to offer sufficient guarantees of compliance with the provisions regarding the protection of personal data. Your data is also processed by our employees assigned to specific services; the categories of employees involved in these activities depend on the purposes for which the data was communicated and are always specified in the present time of issue of personal data.
Links to other websites
To receive more information on how to Fifty srl treats personal information, please write an email to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org . To know their rights and be informed on the legislation concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, we should visit the website of the Authority for the protection of personal data at www.garanteprivacy.it.
A) What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are transmitted from the server where the site is located in the PC (or other device) to those who are browsing.
There are several types of cookies: technical, cookie profiling and third-party cookies (which may belong to both categories).
- Technical Cookies are used for the sole purpose of enabling the provision of a service explicitly requested by the user. They are divided in turn into:
- Cookies or browsing session, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the site (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate for access to restricted areas);
- Cookie functionality, allowing the user browsing the function of a number of selected criteria in order to improve the service.
- Cookies profiling are used to record user navigation, monitoring data on the tastes and preferences in order to collect and propose a detailed profile of information or promotional content targeted.
- The third-party cookies is not part of the site being accessed, but by a third party, such as platforms of social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Youtube. They can be both technical cookie is cookie profiling.
B) Third party cookies used
On some pages, this site can send third-party cookies, placed by third parties (eg. Facebook, Twitter, Youtube).
Recall that, as specified in the FAQ of the Privacy Authority, a copy of which can be downloaded here:
"For third party cookies installed by the site, the disclosure requirements and consent duties on third parties, but the owner of the site, such as technical intermediary between them and the users, you have to fill in the information" extended "links updated at information and consent forms of third parties. "
We report the privacy policies of some of the major third-party systems that may send cookies via our website, where you can find instructions to refuse consent. The operator of this site has no commercial contract in place with suppliers listed below, and use their services for the sole purpose of providing a better service to users.
Google (Google Analytics, Google Maps, Google, DoubleClick and others)
Facebook (Facebook Connect Facebook Social Plugins)
For more information on third-party cookies, please visit http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/
C) How to disable cookies
Most browsers allow you to decline cookies, however please note that this could lead to restrictions in the usability of the site, such as not being able to see Youtube video, or share information on social networks. Because web browsers are constantly being updated and there are several versions, to set the functionality of refusal or removal of cookies we recommend refer to the Help of your browser. For your convenience, we list the links to the online help for the major browsers used:
Internet Explorer - Edge
Browser for tablets and smartphones
To delete cookies from browsers of smartphones and tablets, you should consult the leadership of the browser or device.